Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Hey guys I am here....

Well this is yet another attempt at getting a tech blog going. Here goes - yet another rank amateur adding his noise to the great unwashed WWW.

So to introduce myself .... I am from an electronics background and still dabble, but I have been working more or less in IT for about 20 years. I work as a Unix sys admin at the moment but have worked in various capacities over the years.

My personal computer collection consists of a P 64 dual core 3.2G with an nVidia 6600GTX, 2G ram, and 3 320G SATA HDDs. A Toshiba M400 tablet. A P100 with the 6900GTX/512, 1.5G and 180G HDD. An HP 6965 Pocket PC.

I also have other bits and pieces which I will be sharing with you no doubt in the coming entries.

Hope you enjoy my vain ramblings.

Till next time ...

No comments: